KE1120V1 is an edge server optimized for entry-level edge computing applications. The product is designed partly in reference to the Open Telecom IT Infrastructure standard (OTII) and is designed with the concepts of openness, high performance, intelligence, and flexibility inherent to the M5 product platform. It is suitable for industries such as smart energy, industrial Internet, smart city, and smart manufacturing.
1. Supports the Intel Xeon E processor. A single CPU supports up to 8 cores and 16 threads with a TDP up to 95W.
2. Supports up to 4 DIMMs slots and two 2.5-inch drives.
1. The modular design improves O&M flexibility.
2. Front I/O design and isolated cold and hot air passages improve the cooling efficiency of the server room.
Flexible scalability to adapt to various service needs
1. Supports up to 2 PCIe 3.0 x8 slots.
2. Supports up to 2 HHHL PCIe devices.
Better environmental adaptability
1. Depth is only 420 mm (16.54 in.), saving deployment space and supports both rack-mounted and wall-mounted deployment.
2. Adaptability to operating temperature ranging between 5°C and 35°C (41°F and 95°F) and an operating humidity ranging between 10% and 90%.